• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Anybody else's wife annoying when she's drunk 🥴

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swanjaxs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 4,486

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
19,633
Reaction score
5,850
Location
Cockett Lighthouse
Or is it just mine?

She only drinks once a year, has 3 glasses of wine and doesn't shut up chatting shit!...

"Ooo look, doesn't Worzel Gummage look like Boris Johnson"

"I can't believe these people have been on masterchef, look at the state of those Christmas puddings, dry as fuck they are"

"see, me and you should go on Googlebox"

" I love yooooouuuu "

Fuck sake mun 🙈
 
They have to be drunk to be annoying!!!!!!!🤔
Merry Chrimbo to you and yours, have a good one🎅🎄😀👍
 
Booze and women, booze and men.....what possibly could go wrong???!!!

Merry Xmas🎅🎅👍😂🤣
 
Swanjaxs said:
Or is it just mine?

She only drinks once a year, has 3 glasses of wine and doesn't shut up chatting shit!...

"Ooo look, doesn't Worzel Gummage look like Boris Johnson"

"I can't believe these people have been on masterchef, look at the state of those Christmas puddings, dry as fuck they are"

"see, me and you should go on Googlebox"

" I love yooooouuuu "

Fuck sake mun 🙈



Be thankful that your wife is only fvcking annoying when she's drunk!! 😇😂😂

Merry Christmas SJ.
 
TheLoneRanger said:
Swanjaxs said:
Or is it just mine?

She only drinks once a year, has 3 glasses of wine and doesn't shut up chatting shit!...

"Ooo look, doesn't Worzel Gummage look like Boris Johnson"

"I can't believe these people have been on masterchef, look at the state of those Christmas puddings, dry as fuck they are"

"see, me and you should go on Googlebox"

" I love yooooouuuu "

Fuck sake mun 🙈



Be thankful that your wife is only fvcking annoying when she's drunk!! 😇😂😂

Merry Christmas SJ.

The voice of reason LR 😂

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and hopefully in early 2021 we can start kicking some virus ass big time and get our loved ones back around us ❤
 
Dr. Winston said:
I couldn't possibly marry someone who only drinks once a year.

In fairness she's from Gilwern, very close to bandit country, so I'm respectfully asking for a bit of slack off you Jack Bastards 🙏
 
Swanjaxs said:
Dr. Winston said:
I couldn't possibly marry someone who only drinks once a year.

In fairness she's from Gilwern, very close to bandit country, so I'm respectfully asking for a bit of slack off you Jack Bastards 🙏

If it makes you feel better SJ my mates ex is from gilwern and she is mad as a box of frogs.
 
Doesn't need to drink to be annoying......still I luvs ere, I've got use to her
 
Epaul said:
Doesn't need to drink to be annoying......still I luvs ere, I've got use to her

...has she got used to you yet? :lol:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top