• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone booked tickets yet for anything at Swansea Arena?

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Just noticed John Bishop is there in March

Had it opened then?

What is the capacity?

3.5K capacity Dick. I think I saw him on the ATG website when I booked Level 42 for November this year. It's supposed to be opening in March, allegedly. 👍

Before my Mrs suddenly passed away, we booked tickets for John Bishop and Rob Brydon.
My lad will be coming with me now.

Jersey Boys is well worth going to see.

Ready for Alice Cooper too , really hope maybe we are over this wretched pandemic by then and get back to some sort of normality .

Not sure of the progress on the actual building though , so far hoping it will all go ahead as planned .

Bill Bailey looks interesting but might hold back a bit on too much forward planning .

sainthelens said:
Before my Mrs suddenly passed away, we booked tickets for John Bishop and Rob Brydon.
My lad will be coming with me now.

Oh man. I missed this. I'm really very sorry. Have a good time with your lad.

Pleasantly surprised by the acts coming down here - only now have I checked what is on. Will try and get tickets for Bill Bailey, saw him a couple of years back, he was excellent.

Robbie said:
Ready for Alice Cooper too , really hope maybe we are over this wretched pandemic by then and get back to some sort of normality .

Not sure of the progress on the actual building though , so far hoping it will all go ahead as planned .

Bill Bailey looks interesting but might hold back a bit on too much forward planning .

My boss was invited over for a nose yesterday. He was impressed. They have done the floor and stage and just about finishing off the lower seating area. Lighting all in place inside too.

Ebo said:
Robbie said:

My boss was invited over for a nose yesterday. He was impressed. They have done the floor and stage and just about finishing off the lower seating area. Lighting all in place inside too.

Where’s the photo ? 👀

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back