• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone excited about us signing a couple of players?

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Russ has drained more enthusiasm out of me than Coops, and I didn’t think that was even possible.

No way these two are going to be any good, or if they are now they won’t be before long.

No, I would be more excited if the players were in the positions where we have issues, but on the face of it these signings seem nonsensical.

Not really. Players coming in that play in positions already filled or positions we dont even use! Am more worried about a last minute fire sale of key players who wont be replaced.

I think we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that these are young lads coming from the parent clubs' youth or reserve teams. They might be good prospects, but don't forget its a step up for them, and into a struggling team.

Yes
I have no excitement
I have no excitement today.

Flex might be coiled and ready, but he won't be much of a livewire playing backwards and getting passes three yards behind him from Magic Maestro Grimester. Cundle will soon be snuffed out by 3 yard to-me-to-yous.

ThurrockJack said:
No, I would be more excited if the players were in the positions where we have issues, but on the face of it these signings seem nonsensical.

Martin is planning to play Benda as an AM
Obafemi in goal
Kyle as a striker
Piroe central defence

And everyone else, provided they're out of position and uncoached

So not overly excited no

Russ apparently said on TalkSport no players in tomorrow, and hopes no outs.

Swanjaxs said:
Risc said:
Russ apparently said on TalkSport no players in tomorrow, and hopes no outs.

Hopes lol

I didn't listen to be fair, i'm just going by snippets on twitter from people who did.

There's something wrong with me. I'm getting excited about tonights's game now. It has to be some sort of medical defect. Maybe I like someone offering a tasty fish and repeatedly smashing me over the head with it. Then falling for the same trick every few days.

Well the excitement (or malaise is set to continue):

https://twitter.com/IanMitchelmore/status/1564998912041254915?s=19

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back