• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Are Trump and his chums pedos?

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
Well in reality Lis yes but that’s not the way it works. I’m blocked by people I’ve never heard of,mentioned or tweeted.

Yeah but how? That’s what I’m asking. Louise Mensch isn’t searching twitter for random Trumpies and blocking them. There must be a link somewhere otherwise there’s no way of her seeing the twitter account in the first place. There is with a promoted account as they get shoved on to trending topics, but not otherwise.

I have no idea.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
By clicking on the tweet.

Yeah, but given she’s not blocking people for clicking on her tweet, she’s blocked him for a reason. Normally, 5e reason involves someone saying something that’s not welcome.

Whatever, Lis. Let's just assume I'm to blame, if that really makes you happy.

Tummer said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Yeah, but given she’s not blocking people for clicking on her tweet, she’s blocked him for a reason. Normally, 5e reason involves someone saying something that’s not welcome.

It was a genuine question. I’m not blaming anyone. I don’t really use twitter very much so don’t know how it works.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Tummer said:
Code:
It was a genuine question. I’m not blaming anyone. I don’t really use twitter very much so don’t know how it works.
Fair enough. I've been blocked by people many times just for liking a reply to them. Again, I sincerely have no idea who she is or why she blocked me.

Tummer said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Code:
Fair enough. I've been blocked by people many times just for liking a reply to them. Again, I sincerely have no idea who she is or why she blocked me.

She was first known as an author - Louise Bagshawe - hugely successful writer of what we in the UK call chick-lit. She became a conservative MP (pretty right wing by our standards) and then married Peter Mensch (the manager of AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica etc) i and moved to New York. She, despite being pretty right wing, is very anti Trump as she thinks he’s in bed with Russia ( I believe her to be correct, you won’t).

Londonlisa2001 said:
Tummer said:

She was first known as an author - Louise Bagshawe - hugely successful writer of what we in the UK call chick-lit. She became a conservative MP (pretty right wing by our standards) and then married Peter Mensch (the manager of AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica etc) i and moved to New York. She, despite being pretty right wing, is very anti Trump as she thinks he’s in bed with Russia ( I believe her to be correct, you won’t).

Oh, and Darran loves her :D :D

Londonlisa2001 said:
Tummer said:

You forgot to mention that she’s also a massive twat.

exiledclaseboy said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

You forgot to mention that she’s also a massive twat.

“ She became a conservative MP (pretty right wing by our standards) ”

That covers it, I think. At least, together with the ‘Darran loves her” bit...

Putin has Trump in his pocket I reckon - for whatever reason. If you follow Trump‘s foreign policy initiatives they align perfectly with Russia‘s strategy of destabilisation.

Edit: Replied to the wrong post. This new site is a challenge after a couple of beers. Point still stands. Trump is Putin‘s puppet.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Tummer said:

Imo Twitter is seriously dangerous. It's the social media equivalent of standing in the middle of your favourite shopping centre on a (pre Covid) Saturday morning and mouthing off your brain farts catalysed by a previous nights heavy indulgence of alcohol/narcotics.

And once you've spouted the sort of drivel only an addled brain can concoct you are already in too deep and you've spat out all manner of nonsense that you can't retract. Its the world's worst ever invention and should be shunned by anyone with an IQ higher than 10.

legoman said:
Imo Twitter is seriously dangerous. It's the social media equivalent of standing in the middle of your favourite shopping centre on a (pre Covid) Saturday morning and mouthing off your brain farts catalysed by a previous nights heavy indulgence of alcohol/narcotics.

And once you've spouted the sort of drivel only an addled brain can concoct you are already in too deep and you've spat out all manner of nonsense that you can't retract. Its the world's worst ever invention and should be shunned by anyone with an IQ higher than 10.

Yep. And Facebook is worse apparently.

So trump thinks a heavily armed neo Nazi group called the proud boys are going to take to the streets and save him if he loses 😁

That's a bit different to posing around in forests at weekends , trump is desperate

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back