• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bad language

Builthjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
It's got bad on this site for bad language. F word, c word etc are common. Don't forget that youngsters read this.

Builthjack said:
It's got bad on this site for bad language. F word, c word etc are common. Don't forget that youngsters read this.

Let's all make sure our own houses are in order before telling others what they should/shouldn't do.

Builthjack said:

Totally agree, you can click on the exclamation mark at the top of a post to report the offending post. Although I think just allowing people to use such words is better than the filter, as 'certain people' will just come up with ways to get around it making it pointless. If you're just allowed to use any word you have to make a conscious decision to type it, which shows up the people with poor vocabulary. I knew Darran would be the first to reply to you in the way he did before I even clicked on it. :oops:

Monty said:
Builthjack said:

Totally agree, you can click on the exclamation mark at the top of a post to report the offending post. Although I think just allowing people to use such words is better than the filter, as 'certain people' will just come up with ways to get around it making it pointless. If you're just allowed to use any word you have to make a conscious decision to type it, which shows up the people with poor vocabulary. I knew Darran would be the first to reply to you in the way he did before I even clicked on it. :oops:

You’ve called both me and Blaze a twat within the last few weeks and you referred to Blaze as a skinny twat.

Darran said:
Monty said:

You’ve called both me and Blaze a twat within the last few weeks and you referred to Blaze as a skinny twat.

When did I do that what date?

:lol: you actually searched you fuckin loser

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back