• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bad language

Well, this thread was a big success wasn't it?

Neath_Jack said:
Youngsters are not interested in these types of forums.

Can’t say I blame them, I doubt there’s many of us in here regularly who are the right side of 40.

You’re not allowed to swear or change words to be like swear words on fansnetwork but in the last two weeks I’ve seen Perch say kunt,fook and wait for it ......... pyse. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

Can’t say I blame them, I doubt there’s many of us in here regularly who are the right side of 40.

Speak for yourself

if only someone had suggested months ago a way you could get a wider range of fans of the club to engage other than the band of losers that have been typing nonsense on here for over 20 years...

Monty said:
if only someone had suggested months ago a way you could get a wider range of fans of the club to engage other than the band of losers that have been typing nonsense on here for over 20 years...
Yep!

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

50 is the new 40.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back