• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bernie Ecclestone - "Putin a 'first class person' and 'sensible'."

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Bernie Ecclestone has said he would take a bullet for Russian dictator Vladimir Putin.

I hope someone will take the short arsed pr1ck up on his request!!

https://youtu.be/Yf2fJsiuV34

This is the same kind of thing I was saying about in the Kurt Zouma cat incident where people are literally incriminating themselves.
For me being a student of life it goes far past what he’s said and screams even if he thinks it why doesn’t he know it’s going to cause uproar in certain quarters if he publicly states it.

Obviously wants to get into Putins good books so , when this horrendous conflict is finally over and the rebuilding process begins , he , as a business man will be at the front of the queue when the recovery contracts are dished out , if Russia get their way .

Robbie said:
Obviously wants to get into Putins good books so , when this horrendous conflict is finally over and the rebuilding process begins , he , as a business man will be at the front of the queue when the recovery contracts are dished out , if Russia get their way .

He must be hoping his mate Vladimir gets a move on then. At almost 92 he hasn’t got any time to waste.

Darran said:
This is the same kind of thing I was saying about in the Kurt Zouma cat incident where people are literally incriminating themselves.
For me being a student of life it goes far past what he’s said and screams even if he thinks it why doesn’t he know it’s going to cause uproar in certain quarters if he publicly states it.

IMO its because he's one of these people who is so closely surrounded by a cabal of sycophants that he completely believes his own sh*t. Either that or its because at 5' 3" his brain has become addled by too much exposure to everyone else's f*rts

He's always been a first class arse wipe, so him saying what he's said is just typical of him, he lives in a different World to everyone else, those people all do.

Nelson Pique the same, he's only apologising now because it will inevitably lead to him not being welcome at the F1 and that should still happen, he's another one who has lived his life being an agonistic arrogant twat, what he said was disgraceful and racist, I'm not having this opinion of some other's saying its a culture thing, that's totally bollocks, he's raced all over the World and visited multiple upon multiple Countries to know what's right and wrong and acceptable.

Watching that interview was even worse than I imagined it would be , he can't be well surely

Anyone who has a kid at 90 years old isn't the full shilling anyway, let's be honest

Poor sod, i think he's had a little too much jelly and ice cream. Deary me.

dickythorpe said:
Should be bulldozed and have rubble dropped on him.
Might improve his thought process.
Why dont the rich and famous just keep their pathetic ramblings to themselves, embarrassing to say the least.

Stupid old cùnt should have been sectioned years ago, who gives a fùck what the pissèd soaked old blurt thinks anyway 🙄

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back