• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bob Mortimer fans

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
His new book "The Satsuma Complex" is worth a read.
I'm not normally into fiction but I enjoyed as his style of writing is very much how he speaks with his bizarre and comedic quirks.

My wife really enjoyed the book, managed to get her a signed copy which was a bonus . She likes all things Bob mortimer.

dickythorpe said:
His new book "The Satsuma Complex" is worth a read.
I'm not normally into fiction but I enjoyed as his style of writing is very much how he speaks with his bizarre and comedic quirks.

Thanks Dicko.

I very much enjoy old Bob, from his Vic Reeves antics, to his 'Would I Lie To You' bizarre stories, his recent autobiography, and his lovely, lovely fishing with Welshie Whitehouse.

He really is a national treasure! I looked at his new book in Tesco Bont today, and nearly bought it. I will get it tomorrow.

On a list of the best people I would invite to a dinner party, he is right at the top for me.

Bryn, in an interview he did he says the idea for writing this book came from the stories he'd concoct for Would I Lie to you.

Worth reading especially if you are a fan. It only took me 2 afternoons.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back