• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Breathtaking anyone watching it?

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Its a heart breaking watch :cry: and then there's clips of the worst pair of buffoons we could have had in Government at the same time as the Covid out break, unbelievable, the pair should be in Jail at least, yet you got that former "health minister" trying to be a celebrity, just how completely fucked up is this Country, fuk my eyes 😷

Saw the first one tonight, brings it all back too vividly. It was at the start of lockdown when my mother, in a nursing home, fell ill with it and passed away. The country was just not prepared for such a dangerous pandemic. Not enough PPE or anything really. Hopefully lessons have been learned but I fear not.

Saw the first one tonight, brings it all back too vividly. It was at the start of lockdown when my mother, in a nursing home, fell ill with it and passed away. The country was just not prepared for such a dangerous pandemic. Not enough PPE or anything really. Hopefully lessons have been learned but I fear not.
Sorry for your Loss Mutey.

The bureaucrats and their guidelines, blindly following them when all the evidence was there in front of their eyes, specially that cow who was sitting comfortably in her swanky office and her lacky who looked as if he was frightened of his own shadow and afraid to step out of line.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back