• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Callum Taylor Glamorgan

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
106 on his debut 11x4 6x6 off 94 balls...

I seem to remember someone else doing something similar for Glamorgan many years ago.

.Glam 259 all out

Swanjaxs said:

I seem to remember someone else doing something similar for Glamorgan many years ago.

.Glam 259 all out

Matthew Maynard scored a century on his debut in 1985, hitting three consecutive sixes to reach 100.

TheLoneRanger said:
Swanjaxs said:

.Glam 259 all out

Matthew Maynard scored a century on his debut in 1985, hitting three consecutive sixes to reach 100.

I was at that game. Great innings v Yorkshire I think.

Watched it on the GCC web site wired up to the TV. Good coverage this season, home and away. Yes young Taylor played with confidence. Hope some rubs off on our other youngsters. De Lange looks a better bowler than last year. I think he has the makings.

TheLoneRanger said:
Typical Glamorgan ...

Taylor and Hogan put on 124 runs for the 10th wicket!!!

We need to see this again to keep the game going.
De Lange going for it. 👏

Now we need the batsmen to bowl out Northamptonshire and we’ll call it a good day’s work by all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back