• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cardiff

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
Had the pleasure of watching this game tofat

They looked utterly beaten form kick off. Genuinely one of the worst performances I've seen in the championship for years.

Sums it up when their lot cheered and got excited when they got in Leeds half.

Drink it in boys, I think this is the season they finally drop.

Oh, and another note on colwill. Nowhere near championship level- will look good in league one next year. I wonder if Arsenal will reignite their interest then. LOL

Can’t see a route out for them at the moment. Can see someone like Rowett coming in but don’t think he’ll make an impact

Don't get too excited yet, boys, the season's hardly up and running. Look at Wednesday last season. Dead and buried in February but escaped.

They were horrendous today Mon. Like really bad.

Haven't got a goal in them, nobody to change a game either. Pwp

Some of those pricks were giving it the billy big boys attitude at the start of the season, you couldn’t blame them after the fantastic season they had last year. Saying we were certs to go down and they were top six potential. They really do have delusions of grandeur.

It's their own fault for leaving that bloke in charge. He was agitating to go at the end of last season, and the analysts within the club would have known they had been overperformed on GS and GC. Perfect opportunity to get shot of him, but Tan either bottled it or couldn't be arsed. Now they're getting the results their consistently crap performances deserve.

I hope they descend into full blown crisis and plummet. They'll struggle in League One because they will believe they're entitled to go straight back up, that they've only got to turn up to win. They'll get mauled with that attitude.

Pass the popcorn.

It's their own fault for leaving that bloke in charge. He was agitating to go at the end of last season, and the analysts within the club would have known they had been overperformed on GS and GC. Perfect opportunity to get shot of him, but Tan either bottled it or couldn't be arsed. Now they're getting the results their consistently crap performances deserve.

I hope they descend into full blown crisis and plummet. They'll struggle in League One because they will believe they're entitled to go straight back up, that they've only got to turn up to win. They'll get mauled with that attitude.

Pass the popcorn.
Nah xolwill will walk that league mun, like his destiny is to do it in the prem.

Sick to back teeth of seeing articles about it every weekend. Hasn't done anything to justify it in over 100 games ffs

Nah xolwill will walk that league mun, like his destiny is to do it in the prem.

Sick to back teeth of seeing articles about it every weekend. Hasn't done anything to justify it in over 100 games ffs

Let them carry on with their silly little articles. They just make themselves look continually stupid, which makes it even funnier when Cardiff continue to fail.

After 15-16 years of us basically being better than them nearly every season, you'd think they would learn and show some humility, but they're simply incapable of it. Comical.

Cardiff are the footballing equivalent of cockroaches.
I will believe they are going down when I see it.

Only one goal and one point from six games. It makes the draw in the derby even more annoying.

Goal difference can very often be telling on how bad things are; they are -12 with the next worst being -6.

Hull away up next for them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back