• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cash withdrawals

controversial_jack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Just had an email from Barclays bank, saying the cash withdrawal limit will be reduced to £78 from £250.I know we are almost cashless, but £78 isn't a lot. Has anyone else had this edict?

controversial_jack said:
Just had an email from Barclays bank, saying the cash withdrawal limit will be reduced to £78 from £250.I know we are almost cashless, but £78 isn't a lot. Has anyone else had this edict?

Come on Digger, does your cash point issue pound coins?

controversial_jack said:

No but I just had an email from Barclaycard saying that cash withdrawals on my credit card will be reduced to 30% of my credit limit. I wouldn't dream of withdrawing cash on a credit card anyway so it doesn't matter but what's going on with Barclays? It could be time to get your money out folks, fast!

Itchysphincter said:
controversial_jack said:

No but I just had an email from Barclaycard saying that cash withdrawals on my credit card will be reduced to 30% of my credit limit. I wouldn't dream of withdrawing cash on a credit card anyway so it doesn't matter but what's going on with Barclays? It could be time to get your money out folks, fast!

It is indeed a genuine site

Dirty_Lugs said:
controversial_jack said:

Come on Digger, does your cash point issue pound coins?

It’s probably the same magic cash point that featured in Jack to a King.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back