• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ched Evans

Nocountryforoldjack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
WTF is that all about

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ched-evans-develops-serious-medical-26637807?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

He really hasn’t played that much football given that he was banged up for rape.

I think it's those ears are finally catching up with him or maybe he's down with a bad case of karma.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I think it's those ears are finally catching up with him or maybe he's down with a bad case of karma.

If its karma perhaps he's had his knob amputated...

Karma for what exactly? Wasn’t he proven innocent in a court of law?

Swanjaxs said:
Karma for treating women as a piece of meat 👍

So does he have history of it then other than the thing he was falsely accused of?

FelindreJack said:
So does he have history of it then other than the thing he was falsely accused of?

He was eventually technically not guilty of rape but his admitted actions that night were utterly despicable. He’s scum.

J_B said:
He was eventually technically not guilty of rape but his admitted actions that night were utterly despicable. He’s scum.

Ah I see! I don’t know any other details other than he was eventually found not guilty, just wondering if he had a history of that kind of thing.

FelindreJack said:
Ah I see! I don’t know any other details other than he was eventually found not guilty, just wondering if he had a history of that kind of thing.

Some of the things that happened in that hotel room to that poor girl that came out at trial where horrendous mate...

"repeated high-force contact"

Was it because he was big Barry's bitch in the shower.
Quite a bit of the trial evidence showed that was a disgusting way to treat a human and shows the contempt some footballers have for anyone else

FelindreJack said:

You have a history of sticking up for these shady types, any reason why?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back