• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Choose our new manager

Who would you like to see as the new manager?

• Cameron Toshack

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Jody Morris

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Alan Tate

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • John Terry

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Michael Flynn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Neil

• Darren Moore

• Roy Keane

• Mark Hughes

• Chris Coleman

• Total voters

SwansFan1912

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Using the odds, and filtering out some of the names, who out of this list would you like to see placed in charge of the first team?

If Morris is his assistant Im chuffed with that, big personality, won it all as a player, great links with Chelsea and Villa, learnt a lot under Dean Smith

JackBaston said:
If Morris is his assistant Im chuffed with that, big personality, won it all as a player, great links with Chelsea and Villa, learnt a lot under Dean Smith

I don't think it's gonna happen but trouble has followed him around like a bad smell. The first hint of a struggle and he'd be off.

Tosh for me, give the man a chance.

Itchysphincter said:
JackBaston said:

I don't think it's gonna happen but trouble has followed him around like a bad smell. The first hint of a struggle and he'd be off.

Tosh for me, give the man a chance.

Yes, but hes a winner, a leader, and didnt rush into management, and with Morris i think they could be brilliant together
But realistically Im not sure we could afford him, of that list I chose Morris, but would be happy with Tosh or Flynn as well

Former Chelsea assistant boss Jody Morris is thought to have spoken to Swansea about their managerial vacancy, while MK Dons' Russell Martin and Lincoln's Michael Appleton have also been linked.

The Swans are also believed to have discussed the job with at least one overseas manager.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57972395

Richard said:
Former Chelsea assistant boss Jody Morris is thought to have spoken to Swansea about their managerial vacancy, while MK Dons' Russell Martin and Lincoln's Michael Appleton have also been linked.

The Swans are also believed to have discussed the job with at least one overseas manager.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57972395

Ah, the annual 'we're getting relegated' comment.

SwansFan1912 said:
Swadler8 said:
can't we get Leon Britton out of his current role and give him the keys?

He doesn't have a current role ...

thought he was player coach at Ammanford.

heard he had been involved in lining up new manager.

I’d like to see Sarina Wiegman in the frame. Experienced and influential coach. About time the EFL had had a female manager.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back