• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Chris Eubank Jr vs Liam Smith

Epaul said:
Rematch.....

What's the point Eubank got destroyed within 5 rounds.

Just not up to the standard required Smith isn't really a Ko puncher more a pressure fighter, so I don't see much hope for Eubank in a rematch after being destroyed within 5 rounds.

Niigata Jack said:

Just not up to the standard required Smith isn't really a Ko puncher more a pressure fighter, so I don't see much hope for Eubank in a rematch after being destroyed within 5 rounds.

Just saying what the two fighters said in the ring, although I agree with you, f*ck me thats a first :lol: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:

The point is money. Enough mugs will buy tickets and shell out for PPV. More hype and pre fight bust ups.

And some people get much richer.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back