• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Christie eyes up move abroad as Swans don’t “have much of a budget”

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Cyrus Christie wants to explore the possibility of a move abroad for his next transfer move as his Fulham contract comes to an end. The full back is currently with the Republic of Ireland squad for their Nations League fixtures alongside his former teammates Ryan Manning and Michael Obafemi. All the...

Read more

Given the financial situation, we can't be giving comparatively big wages to a player who'll be 30 in September and will have little resale value. Pretty much the opposite of the type of signing we need to be making, even with no transfer fee.

Looks like he might be off to Birmingham, he’s currently training with them.

Do we really want him?

To me he was similar to Laird in his play. Started brightly and then tailed off badly.

biggar63 said:
Do we really want him?

To me he was similar to Laird in his play. Started brightly and then tailed off badly.

Need better if we want top half.

I’d be bringing McFayden in to play LWB and Naughton RWB for the time being which isn’t at all ideal with the latter as he’s good in the middle.

3 games into the season, and he still hasn’t found a club, not playing hardly any football the past few years, shite attitude imo.

Risc said:
biggar63 said:
Do we really want him?

Need better if we want top half.

I’d be bringing McFayden in to play LWB and Naughton RWB for the time being which isn’t at all ideal with the latter as he’s good in the middle.

We have historically had a lot of success bringing through full backs at the club.
I would love to see McFayden given a proper opportunity.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back