• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Clap for key workers on a Thursday night.

exiledclaseboy said:
Apparently it’s a scandal that trick or treating isn’t going to be allowed because the poor kids have had such a tough time amd missed out on so much.

I'm just looking forward to being home on Saturday evening without having to turn the lights out and pretend that we are out :lol:

LeonWasTheDog's said:
PSumbler said:
The worst thing that has been spawned from the NHS clapping is the endless pages that appear on social media suggesting clapping for various things

The community page around here alone has one mad woman who so far in the past month has suggested

1. A community cap for trick or treat before giving all the kids sweets
2. A 6pm standing on your door CHristmas Eve to sing carols to remind Santa we are still here
3. An 11am clap on Remembrance Sunday
4. A clap this Thursday to protest against the lockdown (ironic)

None of these I have made up

Lol. Thankfully I haven’t seen anything like that. Ever feel like the world is going nuts?!

Gone I think would be more apt

Spljack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Apparently it’s a scandal that trick or treating isn’t going to be allowed because the poor kids have had such a tough time amd missed out on so much.

Scandal is a bit strong but it's definitely a shame. The kids have missed out on a lot this past 8 months.

My son's football and swimming lessons have obviously gone. No soft play or playgroup for my daughter to attend and no birthday parties at all.

Bonfire night and Xmas parades already cancelled. So it's been a shite few months for the kids too.

It is a bit of a shame. Funny how people have had different experiences though. We've had swimming continue since start-August (training, not lessons) and quite a few birthday parties over the summer and since term started, just restricted to their class bubbles.

It's a weird time, no arguments from me there, although kids are pretty resilient. I'm more worried about the time my proto-teenagers are spending on computer games and YouTube. They're turning into zombies.

exiledclaseboy said:
Spljack said:
Scandal is a bit strong but it's definitely a shame. The kids have missed out on a lot this past 8 months.

My son's football and swimming lessons have obviously gone. No soft play or playgroup for my daughter to attend and no birthday parties at all.

Bonfire night and Xmas parades already cancelled. So it's been a shite few months for the kids too.

A shame, yes. But if you at some of the reactions on social media you’d swear they’d cancelled Christmas.

Imagine the reaction when they do. :lol:

Bloody Muslims. Oh hang on a minute .......

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back