• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Clarksons Farm

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Been binge watching the 2nd series and its excellent viewing anyone else been watching it.?

I know he's not universally well thought of, but nobody can fault some of the programs he's made/been involved in etc.

He's an utter c**t but I did enjoy it (,there goes my morals!!) Shame he couldn't shut his gob a d just make tv like this

Clarkson works for Murdoch and has a column in the sun so is total scum

Great programme. Farming seemed pretty boring until Clarkson came along. I was never interested in it before.

Hats off to Clarkson, Kaleb, Charles, Gerald, Lisa superb.

Clarkson is a good egg, anyone who ruffles the PS pinkos is obviously doing something right

It's a shame for all who work on the show, and those who enjoy watching it, that Clarkson's stupidity has ensured that the third series of the show will be the last.

JackSomething said:
It's a shame for all who work on the show, and those who enjoy watching it, that Clarkson's stupidity has ensured that the third series of the show will be the last.

How do you know that? I think other people will take him up. On what is an excellent series.

Even if Prime have finished their dealing with this series, there is definitely more scope to carry on with it, with someone else. Surely it has to be one of the most popular programmes on Prime?

But I suppose if you are talking the Amazon Prime series, yes that would be correct, but I can't see this finishing, not even after the third, unless Clarkson decides to get out of farming.

In essence it will continue on.

jack123 said:
How do you know that? I think other people will take him up. On what is an excellent series.

Even if Prime have finished their dealing with this series, there is definitely more scope to carry on with it, with someone else. Surely it has to be one of the most popular programmes on Prime?

But I suppose if you are talking the Amazon Prime series, yes that would be correct, but I can't see this finishing, not even after the third, unless Clarkson decides to get out of farming.

In essence it will continue on.

Correct, Prime have confirmed they will not renew his contract when it expires in 2024. Someone else could pick him up of course, but there's no guarantee of that. The streaming companies seem to be cutting their budgets, so not a good sign.

JackSomething said:
Correct, Prime have confirmed they will not renew his contract when it expires in 2024. Someone else could pick him up of course, but there's no guarantee of that. The streaming companies seem to be cutting their budgets, so not a good sign.

That's disappointing on seeing how popular the program is even by people who don't particularly like him, he is what he his he's not gonna change, some who know him no doubt accept/like him, those who have had brief dealings with him are perhaps more likely not to like him.

Its not just him though, its all the other characters of the program that make it an enjoyable watch all so.

His fondness for Pepper the Cow is touching and shows his humility. :D

Niigata Jack said:
That's disappointing on seeing how popular the program is even by people who don't particularly like him, he is what he his he's not gonna change, some who know him no doubt accept/like him, those who have had brief dealings with him are perhaps more likely not to like him.

Its not just him though, its all the other characters of the program that make it an enjoyable watch all so.

His fondness for Pepper the Cow is touching and shows his humility. :D

He’s a stinking racist misogynistic c*nt.

Niigata Jack said:

That's the (admittedly minor) tragedy in this. He may well have punched Piers Morgan once upon a time, but he seems to share his need to cause controversy. He possibly didn't even believe what he wrote about Meghan Markle, having previously defended her, but needs to show everyone how edgy and controversial he is.

Now a show that people clearly enjoy will end if not picked up by another network/streaming service, and all the people who work on it will need to look for other jobs. All because Jeremy Clarkson is an egomaniac.

JackSomething said:
That's the (admittedly minor) tragedy in this. He may well have punched Piers Morgan once upon a time, but he seems to share his need to cause controversy. He possibly didn't even believe what he wrote about Meghan Markle, having previously defended her, but needs to show everyone how edgy and controversial he is.

Now a show that people clearly enjoy will end if not picked up by another network/streaming service, and all the people who work on it will need to look for other jobs. All because Jeremy Clarkson is an egomaniac.

Fair points JS, ironic that he did punch Morgan on the nose though, as there's not much between them as characters, two peas in slightly different pods some would say, Clarkson is 10 times more entertaining though.

jack123 said:
Great programme. Farming seemed pretty boring until Clarkson came along. I was never interested in it before.

Hats off to Clarkson, Kaleb, Charles, Gerald, Lisa superb.

You have to bear in mind that he is a multimillionaire who can afford all the top machinery, can afford to fuck about and get things wrong etc. It's not like a normal farm in that sense.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back