• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Clarksons Farm

Niigata Jack said:
Fair points JS, ironic that he did punch Morgan on the nose though, as there's not much between them as characters, two peas in slightly different pods some would say, Clarkson is 10 times more entertaining though.

Both vile bastards in their own way.

Nothing nice or endearing about either of them.

Neath_Jack said:
Both vile bastards in their own way.

Nothing nice or endearing about either of them.

I'm not on about what he's like as a person, I'm commenting on the program itself, people can be totally different off screen and he has been I'm not arguing, I'm commenting on the programs it's self, you're not dull so you can seperate the both surely. Dear me mun :roll:

Neath_Jack said:
You have to bear in mind that he is a multimillionaire who can afford all the top machinery, can afford to f**k about and get things wrong etc. It's not like a normal farm in that sense.

Much like big businesses then? He has spent some money though fukme he's chucked thousands millions even at it.

Niigata Jack said:
I'm not on about what he's like as a person, I'm commenting on the program itself, people can be totally different off screen and he has been I'm not arguing, I'm commenting on the programs it's self, you're not dull so you can seperate the both surely. Dear me mun :roll:

Look at the post i quoted, you were going on about them personally, which i replied to :roll:

Dear me, lighten up mun.

Neath_Jack said:
Look at the post i quoted, you were going on about them personally, which i replied to :roll:

Dear me, lighten up mun.

I didn't call him endearing on that post though, I did in another post due to his attitude towards an animal.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back