• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cliff Richard 80 today

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I saw him once at Knebworth 1990 and he was great fun though I was a bit stoned at the time. :lol:

https://youtu.be/8xhFvjwleM8

https://youtu.be/cv8wnaPDqVE

A mystery wrapped up in an enigma surrounded by a puzzle.

I wonder if the Batchelor Boy really knobbed Sue Barker. Was she the Devil Woman he sang about?

Ebo said:
I wonder if the Batchelor Boy really knobbed Sue Barker. Was she the Devil Woman he sang about?

I’m going for a yes I read somewhere once that he said she made hell of a racket too.

Attachments

• 9EBE90E0-07B7-456A-B8E3-762A7910F846.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2,462
Ebo said:

More chance of him banging Ronnie Barker 👍🏻

They had a set to, and that was the net result of it. No love involved. They’ve stayed apart too like tram lines on life’s journey. Nobody’s sure what really happened during their relationship, even the red tops are sitting on the fence and have adopted a base line attitude. Serves them right imo. New boys please balls.

Were they courting, or were they stringing each other along?

Cliff and Starving on the box Friday night, off on hols. 8:00pm BBC4.

airedale said:
They had a set to, and that was the net result of it. No love involved. They’ve stayed apart too like tram lines on life’s journey. Nobody’s sure what really happened during their relationship, even the red tops are sitting on the fence and have adopted a base line attitude. Serves them right imo. New boys please balls.

Can’t fault him. 🎾

Darran said:
airedale said:

Can’t fault him. 🎾
Decent ball toss with a fast backhand shirley.

airedale said:

Couldn’t get his lob in.

Darran said:
airedale said:

Can’t fault him. 🎾

People can’t frame him neither.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back