• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cocaine Bear.

exiledclaseboy said:
Well it’s a film about a bear loaded on cocaine on a rampage. So yeah, it’s not a documentary that’s fair to say.

Perhaps Grizzly Man would be more to his taste? Bonus benefit of getting to listen to Werner Herzog narrating.

Niigata Jack said:
Wikipedia :D

Look at the references at the bottom of the Wiki page. Washington Post, New York Times, The Independent, etc...

It's a true story mun! Well, it's based on a true story at least... :D

JackSomething said:
Look at the references at the bottom of the Wiki page. Washington Post, New York Times, The Independent, etc...

It's a true story mun! Well, it's based on a true story at least... :D

:lol:

I finally watched it, not to bad..

I must say, I was slightly intrigued at the start and they said something you can fight a black bear, but not a brown? WTF, so I just googled it, and apparently that is the case..

Copied from a site:

If a black bear charges and attacks you, FIGHT BACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! Do not play dead. Direct punches and kicks at the bear's face, and use any weapon like rocks, branches, or bear spray to defend yourself. If a grizzly/brown bear charges and attacks you, PLAY DEAD

:shock:

I suppose couple of pints, having a bad night, I might take a black bear on my-self. :D

jack123 said:
I finally watched it, not to bad..

I must say, I was slightly intrigued at the start and they said something you can fight a black bear, but not a brown? WTF, so I just googled it, and apparently that is the case..

Copied from a site:

If a black bear charges and attacks you, FIGHT BACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! Do not play dead. Direct punches and kicks at the bear's face, and use any weapon like rocks, branches, or bear spray to defend yourself. If a grizzly/brown bear charges and attacks you, PLAY DEAD

:shock:

I suppose couple of pints, having a bad night, I might take a black bear on my-self. :D

When I was in Canada a few years ago for my honeymoon, we were somewhere in the Rockies and a park ranger was telling us the same thing. Was also telling us that one of them can climb trees and the other can't, so make sure you know what kind of bear it is before deciding what to do. I let him know that I'd probably be too busy pooping my pants to notice the colour of the bear's fur...

We parked at a woods in Banff for a walk and were told we had to leave because a bear had been sighted in the area. When we drove back past it an hour or so later, the Ranger had gone, so my wife was happy to take that as it being fine now. So we went for a walk through the woods, my head on a swivel the entire time looking for the bear!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back