• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

"COMPO 4 KIDS" - "DON'T DELAY - CLAIM TODAY" ...!!

😆 these were the “norm” in Penlan Multilateral School for young gentlemen.
You should have seen what happened if you actually did do something wrong.
eg. a hour reading the bible in Millsey’s room.

Muteswan said:
😆 these were the “norm” in Penlan Multilateral School for young gentlemen.
You should have seen what happened if you actually did do something wrong.
eg. a hour reading the bible in Millsey’s room.

I also went to that wonderful "Academy" in the 1960's.

The most unusual punishment I had was being hit with a sawn off cricket bat - and being asked if I wanted to go for a 6 or a 4!! :lol:

You soon found out it was a trick question and asking for a sh1thouse 4 was the worst punishment.

You're giving your age away with that word, "Multilateral " 😊

TheLoneRanger said:
I also went to that wonderful "Academy" in the 1960's.

The most unusual punishment I had was being hit with a sawn off cricket bat - and being asked if I wanted to go for a 6 or a 4!! :lol:

You soon found out it was a trick question and asking for a sh1thouse 4 was the worst punishment.

You're giving your age away with that word, "Multilateral " 😊

I started in ‘64

Attended Gowerton Boys Grammar School way back in the late 60 s .

Any chance I can jump on this bandwagon of claims , I will be a millionaire if I can prove what happened then .

Did them days affect me in later life , luckily not , as pupils we bragged in the yard , who took the biggest hit from the teachers .

Teachers , or Educators now , must be walking in eggshells to not engage in confrontation at any level with sometimes difficult and challenging pupils , good luck with that .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back