• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Connor & Grimes

PencoedJack said:
2 of PS biggest scapegoats

Both excellent tonight.

Roll on Weds.

Agreed as I thought was Fulton. They nullified much of the threat of Bidwell but never really got to grips with Roberts either

Not a huge fan of Roberts, for someone with so much talent he's very slow of thought, but he is very capable and was good tonight. Grimes for me is always very underrated. Special mention for Connor Gallagher too - seems to come in for some stick from our lot but I still think he looks like an excellent footballer - looks burnt out and could have done with being swapped out for Celina towards the end.

Grimes was only just shaded by Ayew for MoM in my opinion. The link up play between Roberts and Ayew was also very good.

Thought Grimes started poorly but that was more than likely because their game plan included giving him zero space.

Grew into game though and was brilliant. Roberts again outstanding since moving to wing back.

wing back is perfect for Roberts, he's been outstanding since we've changed formation.

It's no coincidence that playing as wing backs; with fewer defensive responsibilities has contributed to Bidwell and Roberts seemingly enjoying stronger performances.

We should be grateful that our injury situation in defence forced Cooper to adopt this new system. We should also be very grateful that we have the England national team's defensive set piece coach overseeing that respective part of the coaching. I don't recall us ever looking so defensively sound at defending set pieces.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
It's no coincidence that playing as wing backs; with fewer defensive responsibilities has contributed to Bidwell and Roberts' seemingly enjoying stronger performances.

We should be grateful that our injury situation in defence forced Cooper to adopt this new system. We should also be very grateful that we have the England national team's defensive set piece coach overseeing that respective part of the coaching. I don't recall us ever looking so defensively sound at defending set pieces.

Fvck me, has someone of sound mind hacked your account?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back