• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coopers asked

Geoff thom

First Team Player
Reaction score
Well I have been critical of him on times but hes really gone on record that he wants and needs a striker
That's a lovely poke at the board so good luck steve

Geoff thom said:
Well I have been critical of him on times but hes really gone on record that he wants and needs a striker

Trundle said the same thing today

If the owners had any bit of ambition they would back Cooper and get a striker in .. we have a decent chance this season on a promotion push if we can keep the current squad at the club and add a few quality additions. A good chance for them to take us (upwards) to the next level and start repairing the downward spiral they have caused of our club.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/54308893?__twitter_impression=true

Geoff thom said:

I was going to start a new thread, but seeing this is about Cooper and players I’ll chuck it in here.

He can spot a player, can’t he. Last season’s loans were excellent. This year he’s bought and they’ve all improved the first team already. So much better than the likes of McKay, John, Dhanda, etc., we got under Potter.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Geoff thom said:

I was going to start a new thread, but seeing this is about Cooper and players I’ll chuck it in here.

He can spot a player, can’t he. Last season’s loans were excellent. This year he’s bought and they’ve all improved the first team already. So much better than the likes of McKay, John, Dhanda, etc., we got under Cooper.

Yep. Come on Yanks. Chuck in a couple of million with no strings attached. You get street cred with us fans and a potential return on your Investment. I have a dream.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Geoff thom said:

He can spot a player, can’t he. Last season’s loans were excellent. This year he’s bought and they’ve all improved the first team already. So much better than the likes of McKay, John, Dhanda, etc., we got under Cooper.

Don’t you mean Potty?

If the service to Cullen when he came on is anything to go by, the new striker would have his work cut out.

Jacket said:
If the service to Cullen when he came on is anything to go by, the new striker would have his work cut out.

To be fair, that was very late in the game when we had all but abandoned any attacking intent as we just cruised the last 20 minutes. If Cullen had been on for the first 35 minutes, he'd have got plenty of chances as we were running them ragged.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back