• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coopers contract

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
When is it up?

This not even a difficult decision, no new contract should be given. If his contract is up in summer them I would gladly let him go to another club with out a penny in exchange for him.... His time is up with us.

If we did get lucky, make the play offs and go up then it would kill the club... Would mean he stays on in the premiership.
As I see it going, play offs and without doubt fail in that... Fingers crossed a club falls for it and comes calling.

Swansea City wants and traditionally plays football, he is killing us presently and is doing nothing for the tradition of this club. He needs to go.

Does have me thinking that he's going. Asking for a contract he knows he won't get knowing there'll be an opportunity perhaps quietly offered already.
Looks totally disinterested and players are picking that up.

sainthelens said:
Does have me thinking that he's going. Asking for a contract he knows he won't get knowing there'll be an opportunity perhaps quietly offered already.
Looks totally disinterested and players are picking that up.

I hope to fuck your right pal

Enough is enough.

He's hear to stay because because we are a rudderless ship.
Cooper is a fraud.
Why would anyone in thier right mind employ this prìck?

I couldn't give two fùcks if we make the play offs anymore.

Every match day right now is two hours of painful watching, that certainly didn't feel like a team that had a vibe from the manager that we have to win this match.

bakajack said:
Every match day right now is two hours of painful watching, that certainly didn't feel like a team that had a vibe from the manager that we have to win this match.

Made a comment last season that we look like a group of players who were told to turn up and have a game. Again we look like the players have never played together and passing has become abysmal and the few attacks are based unhelpful balls forward

surely roberts, naughton et al cant be happy wiht this

eteb said:

Thought Connor looked like he didn’t give a fuck tonight and that’s pretty worrying

huwrichards57 said:
eteb said:

Thought Connor looked like he didn’t give a f**k tonight and that’s pretty worrying
Good point, have the players had a titful of his anti football. Was thinking the same during the game.

:|
Jack2jack said:
huwrichards57 said:
Thought Connor looked like he didn’t give a f**k tonight and that’s pretty worrying
Good point, have the players had a titful of his anti football. Was thinking the same during the game.

Body language is horrendous. Even after Woodman saved the penalty. Nobody ran to him to say well done. Just nothing

A4Jack said:
:|
Jack2jack said:

Body language is horrendous. Even after Woodman saved the penalty. Nobody ran to him to say well done. Just nothing
Innit,almost like they don't care, not a good sign.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back