• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Costa coffee? Not here

cmajack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Guy who sits next to me had bought a cup of coffee from Costa prior to entering the ground today. On entering the ground he was told that he had to remove the Costa label around the cup or leave it outside because he wasn't allowed to advertise them inside. Has the club become that much of a farce to warrant this?

Guy who sits next to me had bought a cup of coffee from Costa prior to entering the ground today. On entering the ground he was told that he had to remove the Costa label around the cup or leave it outside because he wasn't allowed to advertise them inside. Has the club become that much of a farce to warrant this?
Pathetic and ridiculous ffs

I'm glad I don't bother anymore.

Anyone else see the cremated hot dogs on offer at half time yesterday? 😂

The same thing happened to someone trying to take a sausage roll in a Greggs bag in at the turnstile. They were told they could take in the sausage roll but not the bag. This was last season.

Backs up what I've been saying for years. The stewards at our place are a fckn nitemare. Failed in their traffic warden interviews and bullied at school.

Backs up what I've been saying for years. The stewards at our place are a fckn nitemare. Failed in their traffic warden interviews and bullied at school.
The head of security at the stadium lives two doors away from me, and I can confirm he thinks he's some sort of authority bod, but he's just a retired truck driver

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back