• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Councillor calls people in A&E 'fat mums in pot noodle-stained leggings'

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
"On New Year’s Eve, Gareth Baines tweeted from his account @DrGABaines: “A&Es in Germany aren’t full of fat mums in pot noodle-stained leggings/ pjs taking their kids for a day out at A&E to harvest Facebook likes because their darling little snot-covered Asbo fell over. Happy New Year. "

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/councillor-calls-people-ae-fat-19564531

I used to follow him on twitter. We interacted a fair few times. He’s exceedingly obnoxious. :lol:

Well I’ve spent a lot of late nights in A&E over the last few years and sadly there’s some truth in what he’s saying.
It’s not just parents taking their kids either you see a lot of grown ups there with next to fuck all wrong with them too.

There's probably a bit of truth to that. If you can 'check-in' on Facebook in A&E you probably shouldn't be there.

'omg u ok hun?'

F*ck off.

MrSwerve said:
There's probably a bit of truth to that. If you can 'check-in' on Facebook in A&E you probably shouldn't be there.

'omg u ok hun?'

F*ck off.

Inbox me if you need to

His words have been taken out of context mun.

How the hell could those words have been taken out of context?

Humpty said:

That's the funniest part of it. How is it possible to take a tweet that you yourself have written and claim it's been taken out of context?

I see he didn't even have the balls to apologise properly, instead reverting to the cop-out of being 'sorry for any offence caused'.

Quite funny mind. The sort of thing you can imagine Frankie Boyle coming out with.

JackSomething said:
Humpty said:

That's the funniest part of it. How is it possible to take a tweet that you yourself have written and claim it's been taken out of context?

I see he didn't even have the balls to apologise properly, instead reverting to the cop-out of being 'sorry for any offence caused'.

He isn't the first and he won't be the last person who makes a tweet that causes great offence and outrage and then makes some crazy excuse as to why it happened in the first place :lol:

PSumbler said:
JackSomething said:

He isn't the first and he won't be the last person who makes a tweet that causes great offence and outrage and then makes some crazy excuse as to why it happened in the first place :lol:

I just tend to delete mine on the Sunday morning.

exiledclaseboy said:
PSumbler said:

I just tend to delete mine on the Sunday morning.

No you don't :D

Itchysphincter said:
Quite funny mind. The sort of thing you can imagine Frankie Boyle coming out with.

Oh aye and it was probably the truth as well. Just not the sort of thing you'd post if you were in politics and had an ounce of sense.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back