• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cyrus Christie

I thought he was pretty rubbish after an impressive first month, nowhere near worth what we were paying for him, or even what he's getting at Hull now. He and Wolf a massive waste of money in a dead season.

jasper_T said:
I thought he was pretty rubbish after an impressive first month, nowhere near worth what we were paying for him, or even what he's getting at Hull now. He and Wolf a massive waste of money in a dead season.

Totally agree.

People seem to wanting anyone other than the crud we've ended up with now, which is understandable of course. But as you say, Cyrus started off brilliantly, but soon faded to another nothing player.

Nothing hurts a football fan like not signing anyone in a transfer window. But it's a handy get out clause for the Russ fans amongst us.

In Sorinola and Stevens, we brought in 2 right backs who added so much value that we’ve been playing a centre half there most of season.

Mork said:
In Sorinola and Stevens, we brought in 2 right backs who added so much value that we’ve been playing a centre half there most of season.

That'll be Russell's fault, The same Russell that has been starved of players apparently.

Poorest recruitment and utilising of players of any manager that I can remember.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back