• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cyrus Christie

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,935

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/alex_crook/status/1481256538085937153?s=20

RB or Centre Half.

I'm getting into a habit of being pessimistic at the mo, but surprised if this one is true, doesn't strike me as an attacking wing back from what i've seen. Cabango replacement if he does go?

apparently close aswell....

Seems like this is probably going to be a permanent with his contract up in the summer. A decent move I think as he can cover across the defence and gives us an immediate proven option at RWB for the foreseeable

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/12/fulham-defender-in-swansea-city-link/

Within the article is also a link to a very interesting article in the Evening Standard as well

a 1000% yes from me. Quick, tall and a shoe in at rwb.

Loads of experience too

He’s more a traditional RB ain’t he? Could this be a sign Martin is going for a back 4?

What happened there then?

Not to bothered with this to be honest never rated him from what I saw of him, at derby mainly.

Onto the next

now reported we were never in foor him. We wanted him last season but lazy talksprt journos by all accounts

eteb said:
now reported we were never in foor him. We wanted him last season but lazy talksprt journos by all accounts

That would make sense. Seems much more suited to a Cooper type manager than Russ.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back