• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cyrus Christie

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Certainly seems an upgrade on Ethan Laird… looks good defensively and appears to be more of an end product going forward.

He looked absolutely knackered after 70 mins but fitness will come back

So impressed with him. End product looks better than Laird on first viewing although needs to deliver a bit earlier. First half could have passed to Piroe at least twice

Definitely an upgrade, but that’s no slight on Laird. Christie is an experienced pro, and you could tell that today.

He looked absolutely brilliant fair play to him hope he keeps it up.

Grew into the game after a quiet first half, much better after half time. Can he do that consistently, only time will tell? I’m not going to say that he’s the answer after a good 45 mins.

Cooperman said:
Grew into the game after a quiet first half, much better after half time. Can he do that consistently, only time will tell? I’m not going to say that he’s the answer after a good 45 mins.

He wasn’t too shabby agains Huddersfield either

GixerJack said:
Cooperman said:

He wasn’t too shabby agains Huddersfield either

I didn’t go or see the game so won’t comment on the debut performance. There’s no obvious reason why he cannot push onwards and a combo of him plus one or two other fresh faces can do wonders for the league table. The play-offs are not out of reach if things gel.

He was quality against Huddersfield too… and obviously nowhere near fully fit yet

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back