• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Darren Pratley interview

That's the type of midfielder we need now, and have sorely missed since our return to the championship. A box to box player that scores goals . A fantastic player for us he was.

Couldn't agree more and one who was never given enough plaudits. That goal v Forest in the play off semi was one of the biggest highlights in a career of watching The Swans at much worse standard.

Great player for us proper engine on him, loved watching him play, shame he didn’t stay with us when we got promoted.

Swansea93 said:
Great player for us proper engine on him, loved watching him play, shame he didn’t stay with us when we got promoted.

Yes, went to Bolton!

Time heals all wounds.

Another player who should have left here in a much better manner than he did.

He could have still been playing for us right now, at 38 he probably has more energy than half the current squad

He wouldn't have scored that goal under Russy.

He'd have rushed forward, thought about his pass completion stats and turned back to give it to the goalkeeper.

Yes, THAT goal against Forest still chokes me. Absolutely fabulous atmosphere.
By the way, who is that excellent young woman who does the interviewing in these videos? Genuine question.

jacabertawe said:
By the way, who is that excellent young woman who does the interviewing in these videos? Genuine question.

Yes, probably up there with the Preston game and the 2011 play off final as the best Swans match I've ever attended. The East Stand was literally shaking when that goal went in. Never known an atmosphere like it.

J_B said:
He wouldn't have scored that goal under Russy.

He'd have rushed forward, thought about his pass completion stats and turned back to give it to the goalkeeper.
He says in the interview, Brenda was screaming at him to run to the corner.

jacabertawe said:

However Rodgers.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back