• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dave Grohl

I'm not going to defend Grohl's actions (and it's worth noting his first marriage ended because he cheated), but I try to put myself in the other person's place and think how I'd do.

I'm happily married and love my family, but if I was a famous musician who had beautiful women throwing themselves at me while away on tour, I have to be honest and say I don't know if I could resist temptation. I salute any heterosexual man who is confident they would.

I'm not going to defend Grohl's actions (and it's worth noting his first marriage ended because he cheated), but I try to put myself in the other person's place and think how I'd do.

I'm happily married and love my family, but if I was a famous musician who had beautiful women throwing themselves at me while away on tour, I have to be honest and say I don't know if I could resist temptation. I salute any heterosexual man who is confident they would.
Easy to say you would not, but reality is different. At least he's "'fessed up" unlike Tom Jones or Boris Johnson. Dirty Dave!

If he is banging other birds, why isn't he using protection?

Bad enough sleeping with other women out side of his marriage let alone what possible diseases he could be passing on to his wife.

I do think that some people have everything yet still want more.

My old man wasn't particularly faithful to my Mum so have seen first hand what this does to a family.

Last edited:
It's easy to forget we are animals at the core and easy to confuse love (whatever that means, one word can't possibly suffice) and the primeval urge for sex. Very few animals are built for monogamy as they grow and change, yet we seem to feel entitled to judge from our ivory towers. I can easily say 'I'd never do that', but wouldn't I? In his shoes, with his marriage and circumstances? I have no idea. And that's before we get to actual human frailty through shit design. What I can say without any doubt is that I feel sorry for his wife and children dealing with this, never mind playing it all out in public.

Last edited:
It's easy to forget we are animals at the core and easy to confuse love (whatever that means, one word can't possibly suffice) and the primeval urge for sex. Very few animals are built for monogamy as they grow and change, yet we seem to feel entitled to judge from our ivory towers. I can easily say 'I'd never do that', but wouldn't I? In his shoes, with his marriage and circumstances? I have no idea. And that's before we get to actual human frailty through shit design. What I can say without any doubt is that I feel sorry for his wife and children dealing with this, never mind playing it all out in public.
Some fella's can either keep it in their pants and some can't.

It's the kids that take the brunt of the impact for years to come.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back