• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

David Brooks

Awful news.

Praying for a full and quick recovery for him.

Mate of mine had that at a similar age. Recovered fully. Good luck to him.

This boy doesn’t seem to get a break when it comes to health or injuries.

He hasn’t had a decent run of fitness for a few years.

So sad… really hope he can recover quickly and show what he’s capable of. A real talent when fit.

exiledclaseboy said:
Mate of mine had that at a similar age. Recovered fully. Good luck to him.

That is a good sign clasie, I see that David is confident he will recover soon and has mentioned that he will be back playing, that's good to see that he's positive.

All the best Dai, we are rooting for you mate.

Horrible news. Absolutely horrible.
I really hope he has all the support he possibly can.
Plus I hope he beats the bastard🤞👍

Credit to the Wales medical team apparently for discovering it.
Seems that its been caught relatively early though so fingers crossed for him

Awful news, hopefully it’s been caught early and they’ll be able to treat it and he makes a full recovery and lives a long and healthy life. Good luck DB.

Mrs SgorioFruit had the same as this, stage 2 Hodgkin lymphoma. Back in 2014, when she was 26.
6 months of chemo and made a full recovery.
Brooks will smash it. Wish him all the best.

Not the time to talk about football, but I scratch my head whenever he doesn’t start for Bournemouth, because he’s brilliant. A real game changer.

SgorioFruit said:
Mrs SgorioFruit had the same as this, stage 2 Hodgkin lymphoma. Back in 2014, when she was 26.

Not the time to talk about football, but I scratch my head whenever he doesn’t start for Bournemouth, because he’s brilliant. A real game changer.

👍 glad to hear good news about Mrs S F .

Magic_Michu said:
This boy doesn’t seem to get a break when it comes to health or injuries.

He hasn’t had a decent run of fitness for a few years.

So sad… really hope he can recover quickly and show what he’s capable of. A real talent when fit.

Gutted for the lad. You're right MM, he doesn't seem to have had the breaks. Good luck Brooksy, you can beat this.

Muteswan said:
SgorioFruit said:

👍 glad to hear good news about Mrs S F .

this.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back