• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Did anyone notice the rain?

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
That was a fair old storm yesterday. Apparently (according to Derek the weatherman) ,
at Victoria Park, Swansea over a month's worth of rain 87.2mm was recorded yesterday! 43.8mm of this fell in 1 hour around 8-9pm. 18.8mm in 15 minutes during torrential rain.

On Thu and Fri, Victoria Park was the wettest location in the UK with 107.8mm of rain! @NatResWales

Lots of flood damage and standing water about. Be careful.

That was a fair old storm yesterday. Apparently (according to Derek the weatherman) ,
at Victoria Park, Swansea over a month's worth of rain 87.2mm was recorded yesterday! 43.8mm of this fell in 1 hour around 8-9pm. 18.8mm in 15 minutes during torrential rain.

On Thu and Fri, Victoria Park was the wettest location in the UK with 107.8mm of rain! @NatResWales

Got caught in that Thunder storm yesterday morning down in Carmarthen just finished job and it was just starting as I went to put my gear back in van then it started lashing down and got worse rain drops the size of Peas got a bit soggy in making it back to my van :LOL:

The weather is coming in again by the look of the Sky ffs mun!

I was in Aberystwyth yesterday and it was like it was the height of summer, beautiful warm sunny day. Drove back and got to Swansea on the motorway and it was like entering another continent 🌧️🌧️

I was in Aberystwyth yesterday and it was like it was the height of summer, beautiful warm sunny day. Drove back and got to Swansea on the motorway and it was like entering another continent 🌧️🌧️
20 mph all the way home ;):ROFLMAO:

Yes, I've been noticing it most days since January 1st. It's one hell hole of a country for crap weather.

Haha quite a few 20 stretches, still done it in less than 2 hours though.
I seem to having jobs up in Cardigan lately, its wearing to be honest going through those lanes, its an easy hr, 40 mins, had a job in Tumble. then Cardigan and then back to Olchfa Rd, Sketty I binned that one off and did a job in Kidwelly instead, managed to get home by Half 4 as well.

I seem to having jobs up in Cardigan lately, its wearing to be honest going through those lanes, its an easy hr, 40 mins, had a job in Tumble. then Cardigan and then back to Olchfa Rd, Sketty I binned that one off and did a job in Kidwelly instead, managed to get home by Half 4 as well.
See you can give me the west over east on the M4 all day, everyday.

Sketty you say, I hope you minded your p's and q's...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back