• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eddie Howe

Bermudajack

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Being touted for the Arsenal & Everton jobs quite recently, He took Bournemouth from LG2 to 5 years in the PL with some major financial backing, always liked his attacking style & football philosophy, wonder who they’ll get in now 🤷🏻‍♂️
They’re Looking for a manager with Good Championship experience !!!
Wonder if Coopers name comes up?

Just found out he’s left Bournemouth by mutual consent. Why? He’s a good manager, and would be a good bloke to get them back up imo.

airedale said:
Just found out he’s left Bournemouth by mutual consent. Why? He’s a good manager, and would be a good bloke to get them back up imo.

Strange decision, when Burnley dropped down to the Championship and both kept Sean Dyche they bounced straight back up 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe 8 years at the same club? Apparently he’s a complete workaholic working 12-14 hrs a day? Maybe he needs a rest?

Dr. Winston said:
Maybe he's decided that Bournemouth are a busted flush.

Don’t they have some Russian Abramovich type backers? Spent a shed full to get promoted if I remember correctly?

Am I the only one who thinks he is vastly overrated?

Bournemouth have spent over £200 million over the last 4 seasons and have only finished in the top half once.

He's never got them defending well in the Prem and although they started playing good football they were utter gash last season.

lidojack said:

Bournemouth have spent over £200 million over the last 4 seasons and have only finished in the top half once.

He's never got them defending well in the Prem and although they started playing good football they were utter gash last season.

From memory he never had any problems putting us to the sword, always hated playing them 😕

lidojack said:

I am the same, it didn’t work out for him when he went to Burnley and didn’t have the same backing there. He seems a nice bloke but they fell into the same trap as a lot of smaller clubs and start playing to just stay in PL rather than using the systems that got them there.

They have had millions to spend, from their Russian owner, they could probably be in a fair bit of trouble now with EFL regulations, very small stadium at the moment, smaller away fan numbers(eventually) I guess that the new stadium if it gets built is going to be an issue in terms of paying for that and players still on PL wages.

It will be interesting to see what happens with them and how many players they have to get rid of and how quickly, not a sellers market in this current environment.

Bermudajack said:
Being touted for the Arsenal & Everton jobs quite recently, He took Bournemouth from LG2 to 5 years in the PL with some major financial backing, always liked his attacking style & football philosophy, wonder who they’ll get in now 🤷🏻‍♂️

This news few weeks is more about trying to retain cooper, the compensation cash they have to pay is minimal but another credit in the bank account as far as the yanks are concerned.

Belfy said:
Bermudajack said:

This next few weeks is more about trying to retain cooper, the compensation cash any club have to pay is minimal but another credit in the bank account as far as the yanks are concerned.

Bermudajack said:
lidojack said:

From memory he never had any problems putting us to the sword, always hated playing them 😕

I remember them coming down here towards the end and instead of playing their vastly superior foofball they chose to kick lumps out of us. fuck'em.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back