• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Elephant in the Room, Not enough care...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Russ is having an easy time after making fuk up after fuk up, clueless signings, trying to play Barca style football with Aldi standard players (his fault), throwing everyone under the bus for all his failings, but we still take it up the bumhole...

When do we start to make genuine protest?

In my honest opinion, never, most haven't got the gonads or the inclination to even try to force through change.

Swanjaxs said:
Russ is having an easy time after making fuk up after fuk up, clueless signings, trying to play Barca style football with Aldi standard players (his fault), throwing everyone under the bus for all his failings, but we still take it up the bumhole...

When do we start to make genuine protest?

In my honest opinion, never, most haven't got the gonads or the inclination to even try to force through change.

Honestly jaxs, the fact we arnt in bottom 4 is saving him. It's a fckn miracle we are where we are.

sainthelens said:
Honestly jaxs, the fact we arnt in bottom 4 is saving him. It's a fckn miracle we are where we are.

Martin is the worst for me Saint, worst since Cullis, an absolute fraud, an individual full of his own self importance without a feckin clue.
He lost the "dressing room" back in November, but he's bombproof thanks to the owners apathy towards thier investment...
Bob Bradley anyone :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Martin is the worst for me Saint, worst since Cullis, an absolute fraud, an individual full of his own self importance without a feckin clue.
He lost the "dressing room" back in November, but he's bombproof thanks to the owners apathy towards thier investment...
Bob Bradley anyone :lol: :lol:

Agreed.
But guy behind me today trying to argue wasn't his fault cos it's the players he's been given!
Honestly, we have some thick tw@ts following us.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back