• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Empty Stadiums

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Settling down to watch the Champions league.

Absolutely no substitute for a full stadium, but I'm pretty much used to watching matches with no crowd.

Obviously, the day fans are let back in can't come quickly enough, but was totally disinterested when football first came back after lockdown with the lack of fan interaction, but have starting to enjoy football again (with background noise) 👍🏻

Swanjaxs said:

Absolutely no substitute for a full stadium, but I'm pretty much used to watching matches with no crowd.

Obviously, the day fans are let back in can't come quickly enough, but was totally disinterested when football first came back after lockdown with the lack of fan interaction, but have starting to enjoy football again (with background noise) 👍🏻

It’s got to be with background noise otherwise I can’t watch it.

Cooperman said:
Swanjaxs said:

It’s got to be with background noise otherwise I can’t watch it.

Yep background noise makes all the difference, and they are getting better all the time adding in "authentic" fan noise.

Was watching Wolves v Sevilla the other night and "Nuno gissa wave" was the chant coming over the sound system 😂

I'm not sure, noise does make it better. But it really does detract from enjoyment for me. On the plus side, I see Scottish game attendees appear back to normal. :D

It pains me to say it,but I’ve lost interest in the game I’ve loved for so many years.

Trial runs are back on for events starting Saturday, with the hope of bigger crowds back October 1st with social distancing

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back