• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England vs Ukraine

MugfordsJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
I think England should gift Ukraine the victory to illustrate their support in the on-going war. I seem to remember quite a few of their number suggesting Wales did that for the recent World Cup.

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!🇺🇦

sainthelens said:
Pubs opened early have they ?

I see the point he's making though, Jason Cùnty even went as far as to suggest it on Talkshyt...

Ukraine have a goal kick routine that Russ would be proud of.

Jill Scott........ " This group of players is scary! " etc, etc.

I suppose with the current cost of living crisis, it's nice to know that the England team is doing their bit by saving people money.

Italy should just send the trophy over to FA HQ now & save any fans the cost of travelling to the finals.

"It's coming home, da da da da! " again :lol:

All this lourding over Kane FFS. Quickly they forgotten he cost em in the world cup. 2 thirds of his international goals have come v teams ranked outside top 40.

How many of his goals have been penalties? Should they really be counted as .25 of a proper goal?

karnataka said:
I think I read somewhere, 18 penalties.

Yes, I saw earlier, 18 penalties, 4 against ‘quality’ opposition and the rest against ‘poorer’ opposition (the likes of Moldova, Malta etc). Not great.

MugfordsJack said:
Yes, I saw earlier, 18 penalties, 4 against ‘quality’ opposition and the rest against ‘poorer’ opposition (the likes of Moldova, Malta etc). Not great.

Never understood this argument.

Are we going to downgrade some of Bale's goals for Wales also? After all, some of them were penalties and he scored against the likes of San Marino, Andorra, Cyprus, Moldova, China...

If Kane only scored penalties or against minnows, you'd have a point. Instead, he's a Golden Boot winner at a World Cup and has scored 12 goals in major tournaments.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back