• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eom named in South Korea squad

I hope they can find a pair of good boots that fit him.
He was playing with two left ones yesterday....
Aye, in typical planet swans style, Welcome to Swansea 22 year old Eom, written off after 3 games mind, lovely 😍

Nobody's writing him off, he's looked bright in every other appearance but he was really poor yesterday. It was one game, no big deal

Nobody's writing him off, he's looked bright in every other appearance but he was really poor yesterday. It was one game, no big deal
Did you read some the crap that was posted about him on the matchday thread yesterday?
Drink was probably a factor, but quite an eye opener, have a look... 👀

Did you read some the crap that was posted about him on the matchday thread yesterday?
Drink was probably a factor, but quite an eye opener, have a look... 👀
I didn't as I was at the game. I had a skim through afterwards but I'd take a lot of it at face value, we all have an opinion and we're not all going to agree.

I've seen Eom play live 4 times I think (pretty sure he played against Rio Ave) and he's looked decent in every game apart from yesterday.

A 22 year old settling into a new league in a new country is never going to be outstanding in every game, we just have to hope he has more good games than bad and that the consistency improves with experience

Well done Eom.

22yr old, first time living away from his own country and 4th game in was the Derby.......occaisiin got the better of him but we have a cracking player on our hands for sure.

I didn't as I was at the game. I had a skim through afterwards but I'd take a lot of it at face value, we all have an opinion and we're not all going to agree.

I've seen Eom play live 4 times I think (pretty sure he played against Rio Ave) and he's looked decent in every game apart from yesterday.

A 22 year old settling into a new league in a new country is never going to be outstanding in every game, we just have to hope he has more good games than bad and that the consistency improves with experience
I was at the game too, had a good read of the thread this morning and had a laugh at the armchair pundits view.
Each to thier own aye.
Good night in the Railway after mind, Madness playing on the Jukebox on repeat! What's not to like 💪🔥

Aye, in typical planet swans style, Welcome to Swansea 22 year old Eom, written off after 3 games mind, lovely 😍
No-one's writing him off, but when he has a shyte game, or a VERY shyte game like Sunday, he can expect to be called out on it and asked to do a lot better, just like Fulton is for example.

No-one's writing him off, but when he has a shyte game, or a VERY shyte game like Sunday, he can expect to be called out on it and asked to do a lot better, just like Fulton is for example.
I think it's a natural reaction to the slightly over the top praise he's had since coming in. Yes, he's an exciting signing and I hope he's going to be great for us, but it's not as if he was brilliant against Boro or Preston. Some people have acted like he's the second coming of Dyer or Sinclair and I've seen nothing to suggest that yet.

The difference being Fulton has been here for years while Eom a matter of weeks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back