• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Erasure's

Funny you mention Aberystwyth, we've going up to Aberaeron shortly for a couple of days :LOL:
If you think the changes in speed limits are annoying going down west, wait until you drive up to Aberaeron 🙈🤣 we’ve got a job up in Aberystwyth, hell of a drive up and back.

If you think the changes in speed limits are annoying going down west, wait until you drive up to Aberaeron 🙈🤣 we’ve got a job up in Aberystwyth, hell of a drive up and back.
Got here just before 3 had to take lad to respite at Cowbridge Rd W first, took about 2hrs 10 to get here, change of speeds are ridiculous, you got drivers with no sense of anticipation braking like fuck when hitting the 20mph signs, fuk my eyes,
I’m used to it though as lm up these parts quite often, not always this far up but Newcastle Emlyn Wolf Castle area’s etc and haverywest fish guard st David’s etc

Great song, although it's only just occurred to me, how much the background music, is the same as one of Erasures other hits 'Sometimes'

Got here just before 3 had to take lad to respite at Cowbridge Rd W first, took about 2hrs 10 to get here, change of speeds are ridiculous, you got drivers with no sense of anticipation braking like fuck when hitting the 20mph signs, fuk my eyes,
I’m used to it though as lm up these parts quite often, not always this far up but Newcastle Emlyn Wolf Castle area’s etc and haverywest fish guard st David’s etc
Disgusting, All thanks to the Labour Welsh Government jokes, enough is enough!! these leftie clowns will be turfed out very soon, the RIGHT are coming for them..

Ahh Aberystwyth, Wales very own Royston Vasey 🫶

A little respect track been going around in my bonce all day, just listened to it, fairplay its a classic iconic track.

Despite being raised on Prog and stuff like that in the 60s & 70s, I was always interested in the technological developments of synthesizers as I was quite into the 'science' of music too so in the 80s I got well into the electronic stuff and new ways of creating music. I really liked Erasure as I learned a huge amount from them about programming midi sequencers, arpeggiators and drum machines and linking them to synths which was great fun so when I bought this amazing desktop synth module called a Novation Nova around 2001, 'my' different arrangement of 'A Little Respect' was one of the first songs I used it for and this is how it came out.

Disgusting, All thanks to the Labour Welsh Government jokes, enough is enough!! these leftie clowns will be turfed out very soon, the RIGHT are coming for them..
🤣 Never in a hundred million years...we all recall the avaricious Tory pit and works owners that couldn't give two shits about their workers..the time a Tory run Senedd happens is the death knell for Wales..Tories get fckd forever..how a 'Welshman' can support those English dicks and their dreadful principles is just incomprehensible..its Labour and Plaid for me always..

Up at Aberystwyth now, saw the project you working on, hell of a job, building is huge, it’s right on the front though so some nice views from there 😁
Drove past there looking for a parking spot, managed to park now up along the front from the pier, just had a bit of breakie in Sofie’s cafe 😁

Up at Aberystwyth now, saw the project you working on, hell of a job, building is huge, it’s right on the front though so some nice views from there 😁
Drove past there looking for a parking spot, managed to park now up along the front from the pier, just had a bit of breakie in Sofie’s cafe 😁
Yeah it’s a massive project, will be a cracker when complete.

Tip for parking if you go there again, directly behind that building is a church, their car park is a pay and display, quite cheap from what I remember.

Mrs, isn't keen to go back TBH :ROFLMAO:

I managed to back on the front, got 4hrs free parking, weren't there that long though 2,1/2 hrs maybe, 3 quid all day at Newquay yesterday in the car park on Top road, why they allow any vehicles down through the bottom I don't know, should be access only, fuking bedlam there on times yesterday and there's always the odd one who thinks they are special and can do what the like,
Car park is free right on the Harbour at Aberaeron and no time limit.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back