• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eric Clapton

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Be honest he sounds like a right prick. :lol:

https://www.loudersound.com/news/eric-clapton-says-vaccinated-people-may-be-victims-of-mass-formation-hypnosis?utm_content=classic-rock&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Gone downhill since he stopped drinking and taking substances apparently.

Nice of him to provide proof that Youtube's most popular feature is that it allows people to act like an expert in something that they really know nothing about just by watching some videos of questionable provenance. See a poster who goes by the initials AFD for another excellent example of this.

Clapton always was a bit of a t..t when not playing the guitar. And, on that point, his best years are half a century behind him.

Pegojack said:
One of my boyhood heroes. Just goes to show we can all become complete arseh*les as we grow older.

He was a dick when he was younger as well. Keep Britain white.

Swanjaxs said:
I honestly thought he'd snuffed it years ago.

I honestly thought he'd sniffed it years ago. I edited it for you, no need to thank me.😉

I'd bet money this cleft will end up in Hospital with it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back