• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eric Clapton’s new covid song

exiledclaseboy said:
Layla is ok I suppose. But even that goes on for about 90 seconds longer than it needs to.

Duane Allman wrote and played the signature guitar lick on Layla.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Layla is ok I suppose. But even that goes on for about 90 seconds longer than it needs to.

What about the pointless outro that goes on for about three minutes?

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

Clapton stole the signature piano outro from Rita Coolidge. I love the electric version of Layla but not much of it is Clapton. :lol: :lol:

The standout solo song I can think of is ‘Bad Love’, otherwise his best solo songs are covers or basically done by someone else.

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Clapton stole the signature piano outro from Rita Coolidge. I love the electric version of Layla but not much of it is Clapton. :lol: :lol:

The standout solo song I can think of is ‘Bad Love’, otherwise his best solo songs are covers or basically done by someone else.

Been humming the chorus of Bad Love all day since I read this. Cheers.

Didn't he also play the lead guitar on the Beatles version of When my Guitar Gently Sleeps.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back