• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

EU's top court rules UEFA, FIFA can't block Super League

TBH we have bigger fish to fry atm now if the Courts rule that all the European third tiers can form a Super League then it might be of some interest to us and i'm sure the yanks would lap it up.

As a capital city and potential bigger than any Real Madrid, its only right our cousins up the road are invited in.

I mean it makes sense. The governing bodies can't have a monopoly, and the threat of a potential breakaway competition will at least make sure that these bodies are doing the right things for the clubs. Fans won't allow a breakaway competition for purely financial gains, so I don't think this is particularly damaging to anything in the current football pyramid.

The writing was on the wall when the European Cup transformed into the Champions league, The European Super league is the next progression, it will happen eventually. £££££

It doesn't give permission for it at all. They still have to get UEFA's approval apparently and they have to uphold 'sporting integrity' so no closed leagues of invitees based on off pitch criteria.

It won't happen..star league, gold league and shit league. Jesus, sounds like a yankee doodle wet dream. What will happen is the money laundering turds at the top will get even more concessions. UEFA should just boot them out of all their comps and let them do what they want and kill themselves if they start trying to use this as a lever. Start by relegating Abu Dhabi City and the West London Boris Dancers to the Isthmian league for financial arsery.

Coleman has just confirmed we won't be joining the European Super league... :lol:

SwansInTheLake said:
I mean it makes sense. The governing bodies can't have a monopoly, and the threat of a potential breakaway competition will at least make sure that these bodies are doing the right things for the clubs. Fans won't allow a breakaway competition for purely financial gains, so I don't think this is particularly damaging to anything in the current football pyramid.

Totally disagree, as far as right thing for the clubs goes, the only clubs this would be for are the richer clubs who just want more and more money. The rest can go hang as far they are concerned.

SwansInTheLake said:

Totally disagree, as far as right thing for the clubs goes, the only clubs this would be for are the richer clubs who just want more and more money. The rest can go hang as far they are concerned.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back