• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Executive Orders

Coming in here is like being Columbo. You get the barest clue what's gone on and you have to dig around to make sense of it.

Off I go to Twitty...

Darran said:
I see lots of lefty tossers on twitter thinking it’s great

Imagine Johnson being able to do that? :lol:

Lots of right wing tossers loved it when Trump was doing it and will hate it now. Same for the lefty tossers you mention, they would have hated it 4 years ago when Trump was signing lots of them, yet now think they're great.

I'm no expert on them, but I think they don't exist over here because our constitution and system of government are very different and so they're not needed.

JackSomething said:
Darran said:
I see lots of lefty tossers on twitter thinking it’s great

Imagine Johnson being able to do that? :lol:

Lots of right wing tossers loved it when Trump was doing it and will hate it now. Same for the lefty tossers you mention, they would have hated it 4 years ago when Trump was signing lots of them, yet now think they're great.

I'm no expert on them, but I think they don't exist over here because our constitution and system of government are very different and so they're not needed.

Apparently going by twitter Trump signed 55 in his first year and Biden has signed 37 in his first week.
It’s interesting.

Nothing has any permanence when it can be wiped out by the stroke of a pen every four years. Not to mention filibustering and mid term (when Govts are always most unpopular) redistribution of Senate and House that can both block everything. Democracy? File under Cardiff. (ie pile of shite.)

monmouth said:
Nothing has any permanence when it can be wiped out by the stroke of a pen every four years. Not to mention filibustering and mid term (when Govts are always most unpopular) redistribution of Senate and House that can both block everything. Democracy? File under Cardiff. (ie pile of shite.)

Exactly.

Darran said:
JackSomething said:

Apparently going by twitter Trump signed 55 in his first year and Biden has signed 37 in his first week.
It’s interesting.

Yes, about 150 in a 4 year presidential stay seems average.

Darran said:
JackSomething said:

It’s interesting.

There’s always a rush of these things at the start of a new president’s term, especially of the governing party also changed.

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

Rejoining the Paris climate accord, ending DoJ private prison contracts and lifting the ban on transgenders serving in the military. What a bastard.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back