• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

F1

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
The Azerbaijan GP is on here its run on a street circuit and I was just wondering on how much it costs to run the event on street type roads and also where do they store all the kit needed to set the course up.
There's a fair few roads circuits in the F1 season, must take an immense amount of work to put it all together.

Could never do it on our roads though with all these fecking potholes to deal with, :mad:

The Azerbaijan GP is on here its run on a street circuit and I was just wondering on how much it costs to run the event on street type roads and also where do they store all the kit needed to set the course up.
There's a fair few roads circuits in the F1 season, must take an immense amount of work to put it all together.

Could never do it on our roads though with all these fecking potholes to deal with, :mad:
Wouldn't be allowed to do more than 20mph on some streets lol.

Hell of a crash just before the end, Sainz just seemed to turn in, in front of Perez pushing them both into the wall leaving both cars mangled, drivers both ok though.

I did a bit of work with DHL a few years back and got an insight into the logistical effort required to haul F1 around the globe. There is a fleet of planes which is on hand to transport kit, cars and infrastructure from country to country. The congested calendar these days means that nothing stands still for long.

However the sheer scale means that some kit has to be stored locally and DHL were providing the local warehousing. At a point in time before the race it’s basically a case of starting to build a massive Scalextric set, all driven by a host of volunteers and contractors.

Last edited:
I did a bit of work with DHL a few years back and got an insight into the logistical effort required to haul F1 around the globe. There is a fleet of planes which is on hand to transport kit, cars and infrastructure from country to country. The congested calendar these days means that nothing stands still for long.

However the sheer scale means that some kit has to be stored locally and DHL were providing the local warehousing. At a point in time before the race it’s basically a case of starting to build a massive Scalextric set, all driven by a host of volunteers and contractors.
So you;re a White Van man, can you drop my parcel on after 4 tomorrow so Mrs Niigata doesn't see it :ROFLMAO: ;)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back