• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fancy a walk?

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Just came across this.
The longest road in the world to walk, is from Cape Town (South Africa) to Magadan (Russia). No need for planes or boats, there are bridges. It's a 22,387 kilometers (13911 miles) and it takes 4,492 hours to travel. It would be 187 days walking nonstop, or 561 days walking 8 hours a day. Along the route, you pass through 17 countries, six time zones and all seasons of the year.
ACF8915-D-3669-4542-9493-14-D48974-A662.jpg

Blimey Mute... At first glance I thought you were going on about something quite unrelated to walking.... 😜

Well I suppose if you’d rather not walk you could cycle. 😉

That predictive text thing does my head in,the other night I texted my friend asking if he fancied going down by the river for a midnight wank.

I meant canal ffs.

I’ve walked the cliffs from Caswell to Langland but I don’t think that’s far enough.

Muteswan said:
I’ve walked the cliffs from Caswell to Langland but I don’t think that’s far enough.

I love that walk, Mutey. About 5/10 minutes from starting at Langland, you come to a headland with a bench overlooking the Bristol Channel. Sitting there on a sunny day, it's probably my favourite place in the whole world.

I’m quite lucky in that I live close to this walk and can alternate which direction I can walk.
Of course I agree, it’s a wonderful place to be.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back