• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fans to be allowed back into Welsh stadiums in two weeks

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/13/fans-to-be-allowed-back-into-welsh-stadiums-in-two-weeks/

I was just reading the BBC article as you posted this.

I thought it was an over reaction when the rules were introduced and I haven’t changed my opinion since.

Hopefully back in for the Blackburn game unless he makes the stand down effective from the following Monday, which wouldn’t surprise me.

Cooperman said:

I thought it was an over reaction when the rules were introduced and I haven’t changed my opinion since.

Hopefully back in for the Blackburn game unless he makes the stand down effective from the following Monday, which wouldn’t surprise me.

We play Luton at home on 1st now - that one I think would be the one.

If he announces tomorrow its two weeks then could be 29th for stadiums. Maybe 31st at worst?

The way I read it is Wales will revert to level zero in two weeks, the removal of restrictions will be phased in with restrictions on outdoor activities to be removed first, so fans to be allowed in stadiums first up, so a return to the Swansea.com sooner than you think 🤔

PSumbler said:
Cooperman said:

We play Luton at home on 1st now - that one I think would be the one.

If he announces tomorrow its two weeks then could be 29th for stadiums. Maybe 31st at worst?

Oh aye 👍

Swanjaxs said:
The way I read it is Wales will revert to level zero in two weeks, the removal of restrictions will be phased in with restrictions on outdoor activities to be removed first, so fans to be allowed in stadiums first up, so a return to the Swansea.com sooner than you think 🤔

I read it as the outdoor activities being things like Parkruns etc.

I dont think they will jump straight into lifting it for stadiums - think that will be one that comes in in two weeks - I just cannot see them saying it will be OK a week Saturday but could be wrong

Wales Online leaning to it being more towards the end of the 2 weeks - ignoring the fact that they only worry about the 6 nations in their headline, thats standard crap!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/uk-sport-news/sport-restrictions-wales-mark-drakeford-22747787

Fantastic news if so. Inevitable with Sturgeon doing the same.

Mind you it sounds like the whole covid bubble is about to go boom reading some articles!!

PSumbler said:
Swanjaxs said:

I read it as the outdoor activities being things like Parkruns etc.

I dont think they will jump straight into lifting it for stadiums - think that will be one that comes in in two weeks - I just cannot see them saying it will be OK a week Saturday but could be wrong

Wales Online leaning to it being more towards the end of the 2 weeks - ignoring the fact that they only worry about the 6 nations in their headline, thats standard crap!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/uk-sport-news/sport-restrictions-wales-mark-drakeford-22747787

Well I almost called it right :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back