• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO ECB

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
đź‘€

https://metro.co.uk/2023/03/09/phil-collins-more-immobile-than-he-used-to-be-genesis-bandmate-reveals-18412827/

I watched a documentary about Genesis on Sky Arts the other night. It was very good, they all seem like thoroughly nice chaps. Even Peter Gabriel who I’ve always considered to be a grumpy twat. And as a band when they were good they were excellent.

exiledclaseboy said:
I watched a documentary about Genesis on Sky Arts the other night. It was very good, they all seem like thoroughly nice chaps. Even Peter Gabriel who I’ve always considered to be a grumpy twat. And as a band when they were good they were excellent.

You’ve changed.

exiledclaseboy said:

Banks is the grumpiest twat shirley, and the biggest ego? Suppers Ready and much of Selling England were the high points. Duke too, post Gabriel. The live album Seconds Out was probably their finest hour overall imo; Collins does a fine job but might have been even better with Gabriel.

Yeah Collins and his love ballads :roll:

exiledclaseboy said:
Phil Collins’ solo career can still f**k right off mind.

I was sitting in a library once, waiting for a client to show up for a meeting. I happened to be sitting by the biography section and randomly selected Collins' autobiography to have a flick through.

I ended up reading a section about him being on tour in Paris and meeting a stunning French teenager. He then recounts how he went about getting her into bed (including turning up at her family home uninvited) with seemingly no awareness on how much of a creep it makes him look.

monmouth said:
Banks is the grumpiest twat shirley, and the biggest ego? Suppers Ready and much of Selling England were the high points. Duke too, post Gabriel. The live album Seconds Out was probably their finest hour overall imo; Collins does a fine job but might have been even better with Gabriel.

Yeah Collins and his love ballads :roll:

Absolutely right about Banks! A few years ago, Banks appeared on a Prog Rock awards show and the presenter asked him what he thought about other prog bands like Yes, ELP, Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd and his reply was "We absolutely hated them. They were the competition". :lol: :lol: :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Phil Collins’ solo career can still f**k right off mind.

That's weird, I like his music its pleasant and inofensive, his portrayal of Buster in the Film Buster was excellent also, I watched it the other day and its still a great film, you crack on and keep knocking them bandy Mr Collins :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
That's weird, I like his music its pleasant and inofensive, his portrayal of Buster in the Film Buster was excellent also, I watched it the other day and its still a great film, you crack on and keep knocking them bandy Mr Collins :lol:

Your love for Phil surprises me not one iota.

Niigata Jack said:
Kindly explain yourself on that opinion Sir?

I’m not surprised that you like Phil Collins. It’s not an insult you lovely man. Each to their own.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m not surprised that you like Phil Collins. It’s not an insult you lovely man. Each to their own.

I know that mun, my music tastes are just what I like, just got a varied taste, if I like a song I like it, I don't really sit down and listen to music, NYE apart Sam Ryder was very good last NY and occasionally stuff on BBC4.

Niigata Jack said:
I know that mun, my music tastes are just what I like, just got a varied taste, if I like a song I like it, I don't really sit down and listen to music, NYE apart Sam Ryder was very good last NY and occasionally stuff on BBC4.

Just as it should be. We all like what we like and it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back