• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO Phil

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
Just to make you aware Phil, there is an error going on with this site, I can't put my finger on it yet. But for starters, the reply button seems to be doubling.. I thought it was just me, but then I notice, other people have been affected as well. Press reply, and it double quotes.

Edit: Just Fyi when I went to check if that double quoted, it did not, but as if I replied stays, no doubt that does not make any sense.. How can I say, press reply on something, but don't reply., and go back to main page, if you look at the same thread again, the quote is still there, where previously it would have disappeared, it's like it's still waiting.

Last edited:
Just to make you aware Phil, there is an error going on with this site, I can't put my finger on it yet. But for starters, the reply button seems to be doubling.. I thought it was just me, but then I notice, other people have been affected as well. Press reply, and it double quotes.

Edit: Just Fyi when I went to check if that double quoted, it did not, but as if I replied stays, no doubt that does not make any sense.. How can I say, press reply on something, but don't reply., and go back to main page, if you look at the same thread again, the quote is still there, where previously it would have disappeared, it's like it's still waiting.
Run that by me again…

Run that by me again…

Oh shucks, I did my best to explain it as well. Never mind, surely people can see the double quotes appearing?

Don’t do drugs, kids.
WTF! I am just trying to help the site out, you can see multiple examples throughout the last day or so, when multiple quotes have occurred. I am quite offended at your suggestion that I take drugs, please curb your tongue pal, yeah yeah I know you are a moderator, but my message was to Phil, unless you are a simpleton, you can see the website is erroring.

WTF! I am just trying to help the site out, you can see multiple examples throughout the last day or so, when multiple quotes have occurred. I am quite offended at your suggestion that I take drugs, please curb your tongue pal, yeah yeah I know you are a moderator, but my message was to Phil, unless you are a simpleton, you can see the website is erroring.
Never mind this marlarky, check out my one line song thread!

I love the laughing smiley Ecb, this will be the last time I ever, try to help this site out. . Maybe it's just an occurrence on a certain platform who knows, but I don't deserve this rubbish for trying to help out, I will be taking a break from this site, before I lose my temper,

I love the laughing smiley Ecb, this will be the last time I ever, try to help this site out. . Maybe it's just an occurrence on a certain platform who knows, but I don't deserve this rubbish for trying to help out, I will be taking a break from this site, before I lose my temper,
My fault, I started it and I apologise.

If you press reply then it will quote exactly the reply that you are quoting

The only way you can get it to inset two quotes using this method is to press the reply button twice

You can use part quotes or quotes from multiple posts by using the quote option at which point when you come to the reply box you can insert some/all of the quotes you have saved

If you press reply then it will quote exactly the reply that you are quoting

The only way you can get it to inset two quotes using this method is to press the reply button twice

You can use part quotes or quotes from multiple posts by using the quote option at which point when you come to the reply box you can insert some/all of the quotes you have saved
Thanks Phil, only recently this has started happening, I don't think I have pressed twice, I think it would be quite a conscious effort to double click on the reply, this is using windows and browser chrome, unless my mouse is doing it? I thought it was just me, but if you look at the Morriston Hospital thread, I can see that it happened to Wingstandwestwood as well.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back