• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Feel the force – Luke takes charge as the magic of the cup brings Morecambe!

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The Swans open up two eras this evening at the Swansea.com Stadium as they make their bow in the 2023-24 FA Cup competition under the steering of new manager Luke Williams who was confirmed yesterday afternoon as the new head coach at Swansea City. Williams arrived in SA1 from Notts County after bringing...

Read more

There's a bit too much hubris in this article for my liking.
This tie has all the makings of a banana skin. New manager, one or two stiffs in the line up, Mr Fish between the sticks - anything could happen.

Pegojack said:
There's a bit too much hubris in this article for my liking.
This tie has all the makings of a banana skin. New manager, one or two stiffs in the line up, Mr Fish between the sticks - anything could happen.

Will be a comfy home win buddy. Even with limp wrists in goal.

Only one training session probably won't have achieved much but at the very least we should see a bit of a spring in the players' step today as they look to impress the new boss.

I'd be disappointed if we can't beat a side who he whupped 5-0 with Notts C very recently.

Win this - get through - and let's hope we have a bit of a cup run to raise confidence levels.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back